Your trust is important to Us, this Policy s sets out Our commitments to safeguarding Your privacy and establishes how We will process and store Your personal information.
Within this policy-
‘Personal Information’ means any information in any format or medium, from which the subject can be personally identified;
‘Products’ means any goods that are advertised and available for purchase from the Website;
‘Website’ means www.KingsNutrition.co.uk
‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ means Kings Nutrition.
‘You’ or ‘Your’ means the individual who visits the Website or makes a purchase;
We are providing this information
- as part of Our on-going efforts to ensure the best possible customer service;
- to ensure that You have all the information regarding Your privacy when using Our Website including how We collect, process and store Your information and data;
- to comply with Our obligations and Your rights created by the EU Cookie Directive and the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your Personal Information
- We will not gather, collect, process or store any Personal Information except –
- In the course of administration and processing a purchase or order.
- For the recording of a financial transaction.
- To send any purchased goods to You.
- For internal records that We are legally obliged to keep.
- To deal with enquiries or complaints.
- To send commercial communications from Us (including the availability of new Products, special offers and discounts, newsletters, notifications), where You request or permit such communications.
- To send commercial communications from selected partners, associates or affiliates only where You expressly request or permit such communications.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Information, including storing of data on a secure, password and firewall protected servers.
- In order that We may provide You with an optimum service and comply with Our obligations under UK Data Protection legislation, please let Us know if any personal information which You have provided to Us becomes inaccurate or out of date.
- Non-Personal Data
- Like all other websites, We use analytical software to gather and collect anonymous information (from which You are not personally identifiable) whilst You browse the Website.
- This includes information about the device and software that You use to access the Website including the geographical location (Country) of the server used to access the Website (which is not Your actual location), browser type, pages viewed, length of visit and referral source.
- This information helps to generate reports about the usage of the Website, monitor trends, and enables Us to maintain a Website that is user friendly and compatible with popular equipment and software.
- Whether You are personally identifiable or not You can be assured the data We collect will only be used in accordance with this policy.
- When purchasing Products, all payments are processed by a third party payment processing merchant and in full compliance with all recognised standards and security requirements.
- The payment processing merchant will use full encryption to ensure Your payment card information remains secure, this means that orders can only be accepted from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, it is not possible to place an order via an unsecured connection. Most web browsers support SSL.
- We do not collect, retain or store any payment card details during the payment process.
Disclosure, security and data protection
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Your personal information.
- We may use Your Personal Information to any of Our employees, officers, agents, consultants, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of
- For the purposes of conducting any business between Us and You;
- In performance of a contractual obligation;
- to the extent that We are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend Our legal rights;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which We are (or are contemplating) selling
- We will not sell, pass on or otherwise distribute Your personal information unless –
- We are required to do so by Law or order of a Court.
- It is necessary for the prevention of Fraud or other criminal activity.
- We are required to for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending Our legal rights.
- We are required to by a purchaser in the event of Us selling Our business.
- You specifically instruct or permit Us to do so.
- Access to Personal Information
- You may require Us to provide You with any personal information We hold about You. This is called a Subject Access Request and is made under the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. To obtain a copy of any personal information We hold contact Us at xyz. Providing such information is subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
- As We take the issue of protecting Your personal data seriously, We follow strict storage and disclosure procedures which mean that We may occasionally require proof of identity from You prior to disclosing such information to You.
- A Cookie is a small text file placed in Your computer which stores the information that Our servers use and access.
- Cookies are also used to -
- Simplify and speed up Your navigation of the Website - When You visit Our Website, Your web browser makes a request to Our server with information which allows the requested webpage to be delivered to the correct location. This information is saved in a cookie so if You visit another page in Our Website You are not treated as a new visitor, removing the need for Your web browser to send the information again;
- Provide functionality - without cookies a shopping cart would not be capable of remembering what had been entered by You into the order forms whilst navigating through the payment process.
- analyse web traffic;
- A cookie does not gives Us access to Your computer or data stored within it.
- We do not access information on cookies from other websites and they should not access Ours.
- We use
- Session cookies are used whilst You navigate the Website and will be deleted from Your computer when You close Your browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on Your hard drive until they expire or are deleted by You.
- Analytic cookies
- Third party cookies - If advertisements are shown on the Website they may use third party cookies to record the number of views or clicks and to inform the advertiser of the referral source.
- You can also delete cookies using the Windows disk clean up function or third party computer maintenance/cleaning software.
- Information on managing and deleting cookies is available at www.aboutCookies.org.
The content on this webpage is for informational purposes. You must consult your Doctor before undertaking exercise; it is your responsibility to evaluate your own physical condition, and to determine with your Doctor whether to perform, use or adapt any of the information or content on this website.
You acknowledge and accept that xercise requires physical exertion and may result in injury. By voluntarily undertaking any exercise you assume the risk of any resulting injury. If you, at your sole discretion undertake any exercise you should monitor your heart rate, avoid over exertion and stop immediately should you experience any pain, discomfort, dizziness or feeling unwell.
You indemnify Kings Nutrition, its employees, consultants and contractors who cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage, death or injury (excluding death or personal injury caused by our negligence) whether in statute, tort or equity by reason of representation, warranty, condition or term, duty or guarantee. Terms and Conditions implied by common law or statute are excluded to the fullest extent permitted.