Branched-chain amino acid
Branched-chain amino acids
AMINO, AMINO, AMINO - THE WONDERS OF BCAA’S
ARTICLE BY IAN ROBINSON -
LEVEL 4 REPS MILITARY PHYSICAL TRAINER
Are you an an athlete or a regular gym goer who is working hard and spending all the hours under the sun at the gym pumping iron?
Are you still getting tired and feeling energy deprived?
If so, then here is what you need to know and understand about training without the proper nutrition.
All the strenuous exercise you have been doing for such a long time at the gym may result in:
- The over stressing of your body
- 2. Potential or possible muscle tear
- 3. Your joints being painful and you being over tired
- 4. You ultimately quitting the gym
Yes, there is loads of things out there to try and do to combat the above, however one is often overlooked - the mighty BCAA’s (Branched-chain amino acid) - the essential brother of a high protein diet, whether it be through real food or supplements - you need this now!!
Proteins are the building blocks of muscles and amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. together these are brothers that are needed to make the gains, you can’t have one without the other if you want serious gains and results from the gym.
These amino acids are the structural components of the complex protein itself and can lead to muscle development and energy production.
While you exercise normally, muscle protein actually breaks up. This in turn results in a decline to the body levels of BCAAS (Branched-chain amino acid), which could cause an influx of tryptophan in the brain. Tryptophan is then converted into serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter that actually makes one feel tired and out of energy.
Supplementing BCAA`S (Branched-chain amino acid) in your diet actually breaks this process and stops making you feel tired when you exercise.
What are BCAA`S? (Branched-chain amino acid)
BCAA’S comprise of three amino acids, namely:
What does Leucine do?
It helps to activate an enzyme called MTOR in our body and it helps in the synthesis of proteins.
- As it increases the protein, synthesis muscle wastage (due to heavy or strenuous exercise) is prevented.
- It regulates the cell growth
- It regenerates damaged or injured muscle cells
What does Isoleucine do?
- It helps in the healing of injured cells caused by strenuous exercise
- It helps to flush out high levels of nitrogen from the body
- Stimulates the immune system
- Helps in the regulation of hormones
- Improves your haemoglobin levels
- Helps to regulate the sugar levels
What does Valine do?
- A valine supplement increases your `mental vigor`
- Valine improves the mental strength, enhances the co-ordination of your muscles and calms down your emotions
The use of Lysine Hydrochloride:
With too much exercise your bones and joints might become weak. Here is why you should use lysine.
- It helps the absorption of calcium in your body and prevents the excretion of calcium from your kidney
- It helps to alleviate all the pain you can be experiencing from the strenuous exercise you have been doing for long hours at the gym
- Lysine prevents anxiety and stress and can help to recover any hair loss experienced due to anxiety or stress
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
Are you a bodybuilder?
Are you worried about your ageing and the wrinkles on your face despite being muscular?
Alpha Lipoic Acid may be what you need. Alpha Lipoic Acid is often reported as being Natures Time Machine and its use may assist you start looking young and handsome once again.
What is so special about it?
- It is a great anti-oxidant
- It prevents the generation of free radicals in your body and fights against any damage or injury to your cells
- It makes you and your skin feel younger and better
- It increases the strength of your bones by improving the bone density
- It can help you stay alert and improves mental capacity
- It can also help reduce memory loss
- It helps to reduce body weight
- Reduces your blood pressure
- Improves vision
So Finally, in my professional opinion:
- BCAA`S are not available in your body.
- They must be taken from your diet or in the form of a supplement.
- BCAA’s keep you feeling young.
The best quick and easy way get these essentials into your body is supplement through the Kings Nutrition BCAA Amino Blend, found in the store on line, I swear by it and makes me feel awesome and full of energy, even after a long day at work…